[Gatesedge] Cour d' Amour

Ladiehawke ladiehawke42 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 18:55:28 PDT 2004

Greetings,
I just wanted to thank everyone for such a wonderful day.  It was my first event and it was great fun and quite magickal!!!  Especially the dancing!!!  The feast was wonderful as well!!!

Also, I want to thank Lady Elizabetta de Medici for her help in all of my questions.  There is a lot for me to learn.

This is just the beginning in my adventures with the SCA and I look forward to getting more involved.

Cecania Ennellyn Holland