[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour, a success

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 12 14:34:09 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Mage Prevot
To: Gate's Edge ; Houston Announce
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 8:57 PM
Subject: [Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour, a success

<snip>

a flock of beautiful and handsome songbirds provided a melodious backdrop of song and dance. The glorious sounds wafted all about and was a beautiful accompaniment to the days activities. Thank you all.

It was a pleasure.  Those 'beautiful and handsome songbirds' included primarily sopranos Kaitlyn and Aslyn, alto Kemma, and tenors Thomas & Madog.  I seem to remember Annalies, Alesone, Pippa and Mia joining on a couple of pieces -- as well as Alice's lord, whose name escapes me (Rodrigo?) -- and am probably missing one or two others.  Especial thanks goes to Kemma for she had the foresight to remember her music and enough copies for us to get by!
--ihon
and yes, it definitely was a successful event -- one that I will fondly remember.
--i