[Gatesedge] Request for information--event activities

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Fri Sep 17 18:23:41 PDT 2004

Hello all good Gate's Edgians:

I'm busily writing email anouncements for our forthcoming event, Cour
d'Amour. I want to really be able to get across details about the fun and
exciting things that will be going on, but it's hard to do without details
from those of you who are coordinating activities. I really want to help
advertise your activities. I have emailed all you folks but, the vagaries of
email being what they are, who knows if those emails actually got through?
I'm hoping *this* message will get through to those whose emails were eaten
by Etheric Gremlins.

Please send me any details for the following activities, I beg of you (email
adress is below):
Equestrian
Brewing
Bardic workshop/circle
Children's activities

Many thanks to those whose missives survived the arduous trek through
cyberspace, and have sent along details already. Things are really shaping
up for a fantastic event!

Thank you,
Evelun
corsair at concentric.net