[Gatesedge] Fwd: Re: Cour d'Amour feast cooking party

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 23:51:19 PDT 2004

Hi folks. Vaclav would like to get the pre-event cooking done on the Wednesday and Thursday evenings just before the event (Oct.6th and 7th) If you would be available to help, I know he would greatly appreciate it. I will post the starting time as soon as I confirm it with him (more than likely after 6pm). For directions contact Vaclav at 713-686-9883, or if unable to contact him, call me at (281) 353-3724.

Serin