[Gatesedge] Congrats!

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Fri Dec 23 03:39:16 PST 2005

I would like to Announce Your Gate's Edge Financial Committee.

Natalia Auvert
Eric Grayfox
Signora Mea Passavanti
Cyndy of Gate's Edge
Alesone Leslie

Please excuse if I butched your name, I was once a Herald.  :)

All Financial Committee Members must be current with the financial class, within two years, or they will need to go to Red Tape, Stillwater OK the weekend of the 21st.

If you are a Financial Committee Member and have not received an email to join the Gate's Edge Financial Committee Yahoo Group please reply from your prefered email address for the group.

Ld Eric Grayfox