[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practices

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 06:33:14 PST 2005

Greetings to all

We have had some good practices lately.  On Thursday the 15, we had 3
fighters come out.  On Sunday the 18, we had 2 heavy and 1 rapier fighter
come out.  On Thursday the 22, we had 3 fighters and 4 members of the
populace and 4 newcomers stop by.

The 3 fighters from this Thursday and one other have requested that we hold
a fighter practice on Thursday the 29th.  So Lord Tora and I will be
at Meyer Park on Thursday evening from 7 pm til 9 pm.

There will be no fighter practices on Sundays until Jan 8th, 2006.

Lord Tora and I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

In Service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra