[Gatesedge] Archery Psactice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Dec 15 09:51:47 PST 2005

Currently the online weather services are forecasting a 90% chance of
rain on Saturday with a high temperature of 47%.  If they are correct
then we very likely will not setup the range for archery practice on
Saturday  but will instead just party in the evening.

Regards,

-Eadric

/
/ <mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com>