[Gatesedge] Events

Jennifer Forsyth jforsyth at entouch.net
Mon Feb 7 07:24:46 PST 2005

All -

Livingston is a wonderful site for Queen's... and a Queen's pretty much runs
itself. You are all correct though in stating that it will depend completely
on the incoming crown at the time. I would highly encourage the shire
towards this event since it is far enough away from the fall event to not
conflict monetarily, or be a huge pull on man power.

~Mea