[Gatesedge] A small favor...

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Feb 8 16:31:15 PST 2005

GlacierThe paper one or the one on line? The on-line one isn't as complete as the paper one, I don't think.
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.