[Gatesedge] Re: Gatesedge Digest, Vol 21, Issue 11

Cherish_The Lady Racheal the_lady_racheal at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 11:09:34 PST 2005

Greetings,

Tora and I will be there.  We are planning on camping on the downhill slope close to the Trade Route and the March.  Close to those bathrooms.  That is the same area we were at for the Autumn Melees and we didnt get any of the rain in our tent...even on the downhill slope.  This is the same area that Maria and Brongaar will be at - as will Terry - one of the Gate's Edge newcomers.  Any one else who wants to join us that would be good.  At the Autumn Melees - that area was nice and fairly quiet esp for families with kids.

Maria and I are planning on heading up early on Friday so let me know if ya'll want us to save some space on the hill.

Looking forward to this weekend,

Cherish

Message: 2