[Gatesedge] Gift Basket

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 09:46:29 PDT 2005

To the populace of Gate's Edge,

At our last popoulace we talked about having a gift
basket for our new Queen, Saereid Sigmundsdottir.
Some ideas were: largess for Pennsic, gas cards,
personal presents for the lady herself. I will have
the basket at Thursday night's fighter practice and
this weekend's archery practice.  If you are
interested and able, please let me know so that we may
add your donation.  Also, I will have a card to sign
at the practices and at the event.

Thank you,
Natalia
Seneschal