[Gatesedge] The Only Moving Help We're Asking For

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:42:37 PDT 2005

Greetings folks and sorry for the bandwidth:

As most of you know, we're moving.  S'nuff about that.  What we do
need is a bit of help sometime this weekend getting a sofa that we're
not taking with us out to the dumpster (or, if anyone's interested in
a very used, very scratched up queen-sized sleeper sofa that's in need
of a little work, out to their truck).

We'd like at least three strong backs that can be here for about ten
minutes at the same time.  (If anyone wants to come by and help pack a
box or two while they visit, we won't turn that down either.)  Allergy
sufferers, please remember that we have three cats and a lot of dust
kicked up from packing boxes, so please take appropriate measures
before coming over. Since we're not being diligent in checking e-mail
this weekend, please call us at 281-877-0357.

Looking forward to hearing the phone ring,
Snorri & Gróa