[Gatesedge] Sunday's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:27:26 PDT 2005

Greetings
 Lord Tora and I would like to thank Lord Eric Grayfox for helping us
welcome some newcomers to our SCA family. We had a total of 4 newcomers at
our first offical fighter practice.
 When you see them please make them welcome. If memory serves, I believe
that all will be attending the Queen's Champion this weekend.
  Bob and his wife Mary -- Bob is interested in Rapier and has already been
talking with Don Brian. Mary told us her sister is interested in the
Archery.
 Brian -- He and his wife just moved here from CA. He is interested in
heaving fighting and will be working on armour with Tora. He is planing on
being at the UofH practice.
Another young lady that her name escapes me (and I left the paper at home)
-- She and her husband just moved here from NY where they were active in a
Canton. She is planing on being at the UofH practice.
 Welcome once again to them and thank you Eric.
 In service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra