[Gatesedge] Raven's Fort demo on Saturday for Kingdom of Heaven

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 05:09:40 PDT 2005

Got this from Keif in Ravens Fort last night.
Apparently they are doing a demo tomorrow at the
Woodlands Tinseltown.  Maybe I just spoke to the wrong
people up there.

Maria

After talking with Mirabelis, the Officers, and the
populace,
Raven's Fort will be doing a demo at Tinseltown in the
Woodlands.

Cinemark Tinseltown 17
1600 Lake Robbins
The Woodlands, TX 77380

Located on the southwestern corner of the Woodlands
Mall which is
located on I-45 between Spring and Conroe.

We at Raven's Fort would joyfully welcome the good
folks in
Gate's Edge and Stargate to join us for this demo at
the
Woodlands' opening of "Kingdom of Heaven".

---

HE Chrystal will "Steward" the demo...with Lady
Mirabelis as her
second.

Time: Meet at Tinseltown between 12:00 (noon) and
12:30 on
Saturday May 07, 2005.

Demo runs between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm.

What to bring: Period equipment please if at all
possible! Time
period **Crusades** European or Middle Eastern

Chairs, mugs to drink from, armor, weapons (strictly
peace tied
and either on your person or under supervision at all
times!!).
Drums for Middle Eastern Dance.

HE Brian will bring H2O, various pieces of period
style Templar
armor and more.

Vicaress Lorraine will be there as well with handouts
and signup
sheets...compliments of HE Chrystal and Lord Malcom.

Hope to see everyone there!

Your good neighbor...

Kief, Vicar Raven's Fort