[Gatesedge] Panther tent for sale

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:30:24 PST 2005

Greetings,
          As it happens I am parting with some of my gear and would like to find it a good home.
I have a Monster Wedge tent made by Panther, as some of you have seen at various events.  The tent is in excellent shape, some slight discoloration left from the last Warlord I swam thorough!  But other than that it's in perfect shape for eventing.  When I bought this I went all out and got the 13 oz, sunforger/flame reterdant cavas, with all the usual Pantehr inovations.  The tent comes with poles and stakes from Panther.  I originally paid a little over $500 for it with shipping.  If anyone is interested in purchasing it, I'll take $250 for the whole set up.  Poles alone are around $100 with shiping.  You can find what it looks like and all current prices in their catalog on page 37.  I can be contacted at any of the following, please bear in mind I will not see e-mails over the weekend.

ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
fhedrick at polygon.cc
713-996-9336 home
713-996-0800 office, ask for Forrest.  (yes, I know it's probably the first time some of you have seen my real name)

I also have a XXX-large mens fenceing doublet, front zipper and a size large 3 weapon mask for sale.  Both came from Triplet and have only been worn twice.  Both are in excellent shape and servicable.  The combonation from Triplet is somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 plus shipping, I'll take $150.

In Service to the Dream and Ansteorra,

Lord Ambrose Blackwood von Mapt, al Kaleed Ibn Tarl

Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan the Fey

(more notoriously known as, Fo)