[Gatesedge] Armoury Nite

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:36:00 PST 2005

Greetings
 Tonite is Armoury Nite at the Guest house. Tora will be working on his
armour. Randall will be working on his helm.
 We have the various parts needed for loaner armour just not enough time or
people to work on it. So we are asking that anyone who has the knowledge or
skill or the willingness to learn how...please come out and help get the
loaner armour ready to wear.
 Please contact Randall Guest at 281-257-6824 or rvguest at sbcglobal.net.
We will be there from 6:30 pm til 9ish at 6511 Allentown Dr, Spring, TX
77389
 Come out and help build Gate's Edge Loaner Armour!
 Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson