[Gatesedge] CALLING ALL FIGHTERS!!!

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 05:31:57 PST 2005

Greetings to all
 Tora and I had a wonderful visit with Padrick - the only person to show up
at Thursday's practice.
 I am really hoping that more people show up today for practice. Tora has
not had any fighting practice for 2 weeks...he is starting to get very
bouncy. PLEASEEEEEEEEE come to fighter practice today and help get him
calmed down before Melees!!!
 Light fighters -- come on out. Lady Claire will be in attendance. And I
know she is needing some good practice also!
 This will be our last practice before Melees so meet us at Meyer Park on
Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX. -- if you need directions email me off list and
I will be happy to get you to the park. We will be at the park from 4 pm til
6 pm.
 til later,
Racheal

--