[Gatesedge] Howdy

robert smetek robertsmetek at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 18:15:29 PDT 2005

Howdy Y'all,

Well, that was a non event for us.
Never saw traffic because of our knowledge of back roads.
Had a nice vacation at Racheal's Uncle Billy's ranch.
Came back to a home that is in the same condition we left it in.
Also, have plenty of gas thanks to a Mom and Pop country store.
I have camped through worst conditions.

For anyone out there who didn't have as good a time as we had and need some help, you know how to get a hold of me if you need an extra hand repairing anything.

Finally, if anyone wants to practice before our next event, email me off-list and we'll fight.

Seeya,

Tora