[Gatesedge] William the Invisible

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 16 08:34:28 PDT 2006

Nature

It is with heavy heart that I must report the decline of William.  He has been in the hospital since July 26, and now his doctors do not think he will recover at all.  Yesterday he was not responsive to activity around him.  He would look towards voices the way a baby or a puppy would look towards sounds, but not appear to register what exactly they were.  This morning his primary care doctor gave him a 20% chance of recovering.  His oldest daughter will be coming in from Florida today or tomorrow and we have instructed the nurses to put a Do Not Resuscitate note on his chart.

Your thoughts and prayers for strength for what will be are appreciated.

Yours in service,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.