[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Fighter Practice

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Thu Feb 2 06:16:07 PST 2006

Greetings Gate's Edge,

I would like to invite everyone, most especially the Chivalric fighters,
to Stargate's monthly practice in Memorial Park this Sunday from 2-5.  I
know that you all have a good practice on Sundays but if you can make
the trip to Memorial Park you will have the opportunity to practice with
new folks.

I hope to see as many you there.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington