[Gatesedge] applications for Gate's Edge Herald

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 08:17:12 PST 2006

I am certainly sad to see that Donnchad is leaving our shire.  It has been a pleasure working with
him and his company will be missed.

As per his instructions, if anyone is interested in applying for the office of local herald,
please email me your application, copying your local seneshcal and herald.  If you have any
questions about the office, feel free to ask.

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Solstice Herald