[Gatesedge] Final Reminder for OTE

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:10:33 PDT 2006

Greetings once again,

This is your final reminder for the August issue of Over the Edge.  If you
have art-work, songs, poems, stories, ETC, please get them to me by the
20th.  This is 3 days from now.  I will also need permission forms for any
submission.  I have emailed several of you directly asking for something
from each...PLEASE get it to me in the next 3 days.

ALSO  if you have a birthday or anniversary coming up...please add it to the
calendar or email it to me.

Thanks!!!
Racheal

--