[Gatesedge] Yesterday's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:44:27 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,

We had a wonderful turn out yesterday!  We would like to thank Centurian
Thorgard; Lord Eric, Lord Padraic, Lord Wolfen, Lady Claire, Gregor, and
Dakao for coming out to the park for our Sunday Fighter Practice.

This week on Tuesday night from 6:30 pm til 9 pm, we have Armour's Guild
meeting at Lord Ramons' home. (For directions please email me or Lord
Ramons.)

Then on Thursday night from 7 pm til 9 pm, we will have Fighter Practice at
Meyer Park.  This will be a Chiv fighting practice.  (Again, for directions,
please email me.)

In Service,
Racheal

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORGARD!!!