[Gatesedge] OTE needs YOU!

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:57:45 PDT 2006

Greetings all

I need more stories for the "No Kidding, there I was..."

Your story could be an event or a fighter practice or guild meeting or
what/where ever!  I could also use some more artwork - with signed releases.

The deadline for the Over the Edge newsletter is the 20th of each month.

As you know, the newsletter goes out to a variety of people and groups.  I
wanted to share some of the praise I have received recently.

At the last event we attended, I had the opportunity to give their
Highnesses their back issues.  After returning home, I emailed asking for
their new address to send the next issue...

Hope to read the next one soon. The 2 you gave me were awesome!

Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that
of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Please help keep them and others impressed with the works of our Shire.

Send me stuff!!!

In Service,
Racheal  : )
--