[Gatesedge] Yesterday's Figher Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:03:43 PDT 2006

Greetings everyone

We had a nice turn out yesterday and Thursday.  Lord Patrick and Lord Eric
got a nice workout with Lord Tora marshaling.  Lord Engenulf, Lady Alesone,
Patrick of Gate's Edge, and I worked on our various crafts while watching
the fighters.  For those that missed it...we had a cupcakes and cookies last
Thursday for Patrick's birthday.

Lord Tora and I would like to remind everyone of this week's schedule

Tuesday will be Armour's Guild at Mu's at 6:30 pm.

Thursday's Fighter Practice will be at Meyer Park at 7 pm.

And next Sunday, we will be at Meyer Park at 4 pm.

See you then!
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra