[Gatesedge] Bows n' Bugs

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Mar 25 14:44:06 PST 2006

Quick reminder to everyone that our regularly scheduled archery practice
is this coming weekend on Sat April. 1.  Start is at 11AM  and we will
end when everyone is done shooting.

Around 2PM we will have a late lunch.  This month the will be having a
Crawfish Boil.  So bring something that goes along with Bugs.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Right now the prediction is for a mostly sunny day with a high in the
mid 70's.  Regardless of the weather we will be gathering.  There is
always room for your craft project and for socialization.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA