[Gatesedge] Re: Bows n' Bugs

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Mar 30 12:16:58 PST 2006

Weather reports for this weekend are starting to look good.  Patchy fog
in the morning, partly sunny in the afternoon with a high in the
mid-80's, a very slight chance of rain (as slight as you can get for
April on the Gulf Coast).

If you will be attending the bug boil  I still need a few people to
bring items to go along with the bugs.  Shoot me an email  and I pass
along what we need.

Regards,

-EA