[Gatesedge] New Bank

egrayfox egrayfox at ev1.net
Tue May 9 20:16:50 PDT 2006

Here is the info you should make sure you check out if you would be so kind as to assist me in trying to find the shire a new bank to do business with.

1.  Can signature cards leave the bank for all the signatories to sign.

2.  Must have good hours past 5pm at least on weekdays and open before 9am.  Must have weekend hours.

3.  Dual signature checking for the shire not just fake one person signs and a second but not recognized by the bank.  In other words the bank will not cash without two signatures.

4.  No monthly fees for usage.  We normally have very low traffic in the account.

Thanks,

Ld Eric