[Gatesedge] Thursday's Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:49:25 PDT 2006

Wow - we had a good crowd last night!  Missed those that were unable to make
it but hopefully you will be there on Sunday.

Lords Tora and Engenulf marshaled while Lords Eric, Padraic, and Ramons as
well as Brian did some fighting. Lady Alesone had her hands full with the
Spradley boys and her own son Patrick.

I enjoyed my conversations with Tony and Lady Gabrielle de Glastonbury who
is now living in the Shire of Gate's Edge.  There was another man and his
daughter that stopped by to see what was going on.

Lord Tora would like to invite everyone to the park this Sunday for our last
practice before the event.  Practice will be from 4-6 pm at Meyer Park.

In Service,
Racheal
--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra