[Gatesedge] Heralds at Drachenstich

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 07:53:22 PDT 2006

Greetings all!

The Shire of Gate's Edge is presenting our fall event, Der Drachenstich
Festspiele, on October 13th to the 15th at Camp Camwood in Hockley. We will
be selectiing our champions in many areas from A&S to Youth Boffer, Rapier
and Heavy Armoured combat! We have events planned for all three days
including Melee practice Sunday.

So I will need some help!

To any and all who are either experienced or are new, please come help
herald at the event. I'll need Site Heralds and Field Heralds and you can
see if I mess up my first time as Court Herald (What! Some Welshman is
Champion!?). Carluccio de Baia is preparing our feast, there will be
childrens activities and we will be awarding our service and arts awards.

For additional information, see our weblink below. We hope to see you there!

http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

YIS

Lord Engenulf de Vienville
Herald for the Shire of Gate's Edge