[Gatesedge] Work day for decorations for Event...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 15:58:36 PDT 2007

Ok everyone.  Everything is set for tomorrow.  any time after 11 am is fine.
bring your bathing suits and towels and whatever drink you want harder than
iced tea, water, soda, kool ade or milk.  I have lunchmeat for lunch,
hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner, along with potato salad, cole slaw and
some muncies for during the day.

Address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr., Spring, TX.  If you need directions
feel free to call 281-433-0347 or look up directions on Yahoo or Google.
Mapquest doesn't pull up the address.

Maria