[Gatesedge] Work day for decorations for Event...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 16:19:07 PDT 2007

Since I haven't gotten any responses about this weekend, I'm going to change
to next weekend on Sunday.

I'll have lunch and dinner made here sandwiches for lunch and some sort of
pasta for dinner.  Sodas, water and iced tea will also be provided.  If you
want something stronger bring it.

After we're done with the decorations, the pool will be open for all.  Bring
our bathing suits and towels.

Call me or email me so I know how many will be here.  281-433-0347

Maria