[Gatesedge] Work day for decorations for Event...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 18:17:35 PDT 2007

Well, Saturday I can start everything at 11-ish.  If
we're going to do it this weekend, I'll make
hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, cole slaw, etc.
for dinner.

Bring your bathing suits and towels and I'll put the
hot tub on and we can sit in there after we get all
nasty and sweaty.

Eric, can you stop over tomorrow night to drop off the
tubes you have?  And Alesone and whoever else comes,
bring newspaper.

Address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr. Spring, TX Look
it up on Yahoo or Google, because Mapquest doesn't
have the address yet (it's only been 3 years after
all).

Let me know if you'll be here this weekend.  I'll have
enough food then.  281-433-0347

Maria