[Gatesedge] Tropical Storm Erin ...

Anita Schauer aschauer999 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:29:10 PDT 2007

However... If you look at the most likely projections for Dean, he will not
be hitting the Houston area.  But...we should be planning for rain.  What's
new, eh?  Dean is causing a LOT of hype because he is so big, but he is
expected to weaken a lot as he comes over the Yucatan peninsula and then he
is projected to hit Mexico or South Texas.  I feel very sorry for Jamaica
though...they will be hit very hard tonight as he hits them dead on at Cat
5.

Isabel.