[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Feb 7 20:30:55 PST 2007

Greetings Gates Edge,

August Archery Practice is THIS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10.

Start is at *11AM*  and we will end when everyone is done shooting.

After we are finished shooting we will have a pot-luck lunch

We will have hamburgers off the grill.  Others have already offered to
provide meat, buns, chips. potato salad, macaroni salad, a a pot of beans.

What is everyone else bring to share for the feast?If you are definitely
attending and bringing something please let me know so we can plan
accordingly.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Regards,

--