[Gatesedge] * July OTE *

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:07:10 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all

If you have a birthday, anniversary, special day, meeting, etc for the month
of July - please add it to the online calendar this weekend.

If you want anything published in the July issue of Over the Edge - please
get it to me today.

I have heard several requests for the newsletter and I am attempting to
accommodate all requests.  But I need your info and posts into me by the
15th of each month.

Thank you!
Racheal   : )

--