[Gatesedge] Round Robin tomorrow

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:29:30 PDT 2007

Hi all,

For those planning to attend the Round Robin Practice in Ravensfort, I just
heard from Lord Devin, and as things stand right now, they are still
planning to have practice tomorrow.  If things do not improve or get worse,
they will end up re-scheduling for next week.  He will stay in contact with
me, so please keep an eye on the list; I will let you know immediately if
anything changes.  Hopefully the weather will settle down and things can go
forward as planned.

Alesone

p.s., for those who only get digest, please contact me off-list if you are
planning to attend.