[Gatesedge] blue moon

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 15:20:03 PDT 2007

Yeah, I lurk too, and got a bit confused by the partial posts.
  From what I gathered, I think there is to be an off-calendar, unofficial party out at the Stones of Raven's Fort site on that weekend, June 30th. OR maybe it's at someone's home?
  Not real clear on that one.  Seems like DSD (David St. David) was organizing something.
  Hillary

  Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Holly Compton
Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Gatesedge Digest, Vol 14, Issue 20
To: gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org
OK, should have been more specific. Not what is a blue moon, but where is everyone invited to and what are they doing there? I only lurk on this list, so I didn't see the start of the thread.
Thank you,

Elies