[Gatesedge] blue moon

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:24:38 PDT 2007

Hello Hillary

You are correct - it is to be an unofficial party but not at the Stones.
DSD is having it at his home.

This is going to be something like the Un-Event they had in March.  95%
Raven's Fort with a few friends from neighboring areas.

Racheal

On 6/27/07, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I lurk too, and got a bit confused by the partial posts.
> From what I gathered, I think there is to be an off-calendar, unofficial
> party out at the Stones of Raven's Fort site on that weekend, June 30th. OR
> maybe it's at someone's home?
> Not real clear on that one.  Seems like DSD (David St. David) was
> organizing something.
> Hillary
>
> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Holly Compton
> Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Gatesedge Digest, Vol 14, Issue 20
> To: gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org
> OK, should have been more specific. Not what is a blue moon, but where is
> everyone invited to and what are they doing there? I only lurk on this list,
> so I didn't see the start of the thread.
> Thank you,
>
> Elies

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin