[Gatesedge] Meetings, etc...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 15:03:35 PDT 2007

With Tax season coming to a close, I have been working
monday nights as well as the other nights of the week.
 I have been so busy I haven't even had time to really
READ my email, just look at it to see if it's
important.

Please forgive my inattendance at meetings that we've
had and will be having before mid-April.  I really
wish that tax season wasn't quite so busy but I'm
doing really good and should come out of Block this
year with a quite excellent commission check which
will be really nice.

I think my studio lights are coming out of that.

Maria