[Gatesedge] A&S Reports

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:11:00 PDT 2007

Greetings One and All!

It is that time again.  I need to have your individual reports of any A&S activity that is going on within the Shire.  I know that we had war this month, but maybe you did some interesting work in preparation, or during war at any classes that you took.  Did you learn a new skill?  Did you sit in a scribes point and work on anything for our Kingdom?  Another Kingdom?  Did you get together with your clans and create mountains of ammunition to unleash upon the unsuspecting hoards of invaders?

  We also need the active guilds to report for this month.  I haven't heard a peep from Armorers guild in ages.  It would be nice to include them on the report.

  Please drop me a line by the end of this weekend so I can get it included in the Regional report.  Thanks to you all for you hard work!

  In Service I Remain,
  Lady Sabine Dubois
  Gate's Edge A&S Minister