[Gatesedge] The brain needs some info

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:36:58 PDT 2007

Dear Folk,

I was trying to update the GE History webpages. I got Lady Alesone changed
from hospitaler to Seneschal. Then I remembered that Don Cristophoro (sp?)
was being congratulated on becoming our rapier marshal. Now Lady Claire was
our last Rapier marshal but in looking at past OTE's her last missive was in
August of 2006. Was the office vacant at any time? If so, for how long? Did
Don Christophoro take up the burden of Rapier marshal just this month at
populace?

Any help to make sure my records stay straight would be appreciated.

Also, would Lady Sabine please contact me off list (unless Noah is putting
in his appearence in which case I'll ask her my questions later!)