[Gatesedge] Cooking Guild in Gate's Edge...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 15 08:44:43 PDT 2008

Hi all.
I've started a Cooking Guild for the Greater Houston
Area in Gate's Edge.
First meeting is August 9 at 2 pm at my house.
Here's the idea.
The Guild will pick a theme for the upcoming meetings.
 I picked the theme for the first meeting - Camp
cooking.  So, make your favorite camp food, bring
copies of the recipe (one will do I have a copy
machine here) and come on up.  There will be 4 people
making food at the meeting and teaching about the food
they are making.  Then after everything is cooked and
heated, we eat, drink and be merry.  Bring your
bathing suits and towels.  I have a pool and we'll be
making margharitas for those who want them and
enjoying the pool and the friendship.
Please let me know if you're coming.  It's going to be
a blast.  We've got 4 wonderful cooks for the first
meeting who will be making their favorite camp dishes.
 I'm making either my FAMOUS Chicken Tortilla Soup or
my equally FAMOUS Curried Chicken.
So Come on up and have fun.

In Service,
Lady Maria
Maria Buchanan
281-433-0347 (Call anytime.  The phone's always open.)
email scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net