[Gatesedge] Supper with Annes at Mongolian Barbeque

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:00:45 PDT 2008

Hello All,
Well tonight is populace and Supper with Annes is on!!! Going to be at
Mongolian Barbeque on 196- at about 5:30 to 6 pm depending on traffic. Gives
plenty of time for good eates and good conversation. Hope to see you
there!!!

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion