[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting Reminder

Isabella De la Costas isabella_delacostas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:12:47 PDT 2008

At this time, we are not sure if we will be able to make it. If something changes I will let you know.Isabella

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:05:36 -0500From: alesone.lesley at gmail.comTo: Gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Gatesedge] Populace Meeting Reminder
Hi all,

Just a reminder that our monthly Populace Meeting is tomorrow evening at 7:30 pm.  Please not the change in location for this month's meeting:

It will be held at my office: 18220 State Highway 249, Suite 130, Houston, 77070 (Methodist Willowbrook Hospital Bldg.).  This is one of our late nights, so please do not arrive before 7:20.  The church will be available again in August.

Hope to see everyone there!

Alesone