[Gatesedge] Followup

Scott Mills b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:12:02 PDT 2008

No land-line phone at our house, cell towers must be down as we get
essentially zero service for either ATT or Sprint.

Most folks I have spoken to do not have power.

We tarped Pats roof yesterday to hopefully keep any more water out.  Pat
spent the night at our house.

Frederic, Isabella and the kids spent a good portion of the evening at the
house as well and they are all safe.  They have a backyard full of trees and
one clipped their garage.  No power but otherwise all is good

Carluccio spent a good bit of time at the house yesterday evening as well
and he is doing fine. No power.

Iaen was over for a brief period and is safe as well.  Some trees down i
nthe yard and thats about it.  No power.

We have spoken to TT and he is safe as well.  No power but is getting by on
bottled O2.  He will come to our house as needed.

Engenulf and Sean helped us get the tarps on Patricks house.  They are well
but were without power. Engenulf went over to Alesones house and it looks
like it is in good condition.

Christoforo and Mea are safe.

Leofwine and Ciarnat are safe.

I have been unable to reach Pixley and dnot appear to have a valid Phone #
for him any more.

-EA