[Gatesedge] Followup

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 05:54:36 PDT 2008

Hi all.
Just checking in here.  We got power back on Sunday but didn't have any phones tile last night and DSL doesn't work without that.
The parents and I are well as well as the cats and dog.  I have also checked on my office and there is now power there.  The other tenants in the office complex say that because we don't run off HL&P it could be up to 3 weeks before we get power back.  The bosses house is also in the same boat.  She's off trying to find a couple of generators for the house and office.
Caitlin, as of last night, still didn't have electric.
Annes and Thorgard are ok, lost a couple of trees, but nothing major and nothing hit the house.  I don't know if they have power yet, but they got a generator.
I was also over at Gwen and Deitrich's house last night.  They have power but no water.  They are all ok too.
I know we don't all have access to internet, but if you do, please make sure that those who don't have it know that Defender of the Fort this weekend is postponed.  They are looking for a new date on the Kingdom calendar, but may have to wait til after deer season for the event.
If anyone needs anything, please call.  I have cell service but it's spotty.  If you get the voice mail, just leave a message and I'll get it.
Everyone take care.
Maria