[Gatesedge] Ike Aftermath

Sara Mast catgirl2299 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:01:12 PDT 2008

Still without power. They say thursday....I will believe it when I see it. Thankfully, my neighbor across the street has power and has so graciously allowed me to run an extension cord across the street. Makes working from home a little easier. Have a gas water heater and a stove, so can still get hot showers and can cook when I feel the need to.  Am on my way to Wichita Falls at the moment....here's hoping when I get home tomorrow that the power will have come back on! Sarra