[Gatesedge] Winter Red Tape bid ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 07:30:07 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.
As I said at the meeting on Monday night, I have contacted Kinsman to get a price.  Unfortunately, the woman who would set the price is out of the office until the middle of next week.  I did find out that the church is available and asked for the gym, kitchen and 15 classrooms.  I told them we would be there some time around 7 or 7:30 that morning and would need the place til about 5 pm.  I'm waiting to hear a price, but I've got the rest of the bid done.
Maria