[Gatesedge] Raven's Fort Event Info

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 13:33:56 PDT 2009

Just FYI....

The reason that the directions don't get published (unless someone makes a mistake) on e-lists or on websites  is because the owners wished them to not be published on the web...

It is private land in the middle of the woods...not a comercial campsite...
and the owners have had trouble in the past with fence hoppers...

When I was part of Raven's Fort... we would privately send directions to people via e-mail and do our best to comply with the owner's wishes to not publish them on the web.

Lorraine DeerSlayer
former Vicaress of Raven's Fort